Want to embark upon the adventure of a lifetime right here in the USA? Look no further than the rough and tumble of the Alaskan wild. We recently booked an 8-day, 7-night adventure for an Indiana family featuring Denali National Park, Wildlife, Flight-seeing, Jet boats, Rafting, Glacier Viewing, Kenai Fjords Whale Watching Cruise, Dog Sled tours, Kayaking & Glacier Treks. The family of six (three couples) booked their round trip flights out of Indianapolis International Airport to the Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport, accommodations, transportation to and from the airport as well as on the ground in Alaska, and all adventure excursions through Caldwell Travel.
Highlights of the family’s Alaska itinerary include:
- Riding the Alaska Railroad from Anchorage to Denali National Park
- Whitewater rafting with Denali Raft Adventures
- Helicopter tour of Denali National Park, including a stop to walk on a glacier
- Denali Jeep Safari
- Full day guided fish expedition for Alaskan trout, grayling & salmon
- Cruise of Prince William Sound with glacier views, whale watching and more
- Dog sledding with Alaskan Huskies, including learning about how the dogs are trained
Have a question about your upcoming Alaska family adventure vacation? Want to go somewhere else for an adventure vacation? Have a question for one of our travel experts? Give us a call at 317-885-9855 or contact us today.